Franchise in China
If you are interested in a Franchise in the People Republic of China here are some important facts you need to know.
- We do not transfer money out of China, all the fees are going to be reinvested in China
- NobleProg is multi-head-quartered company, i.e. there will be NobleProg headquarters in China.
- NobleProg wants to employ a development team in China as well, so you will always have Mandarin speakers to help you.
- NobleProg Director speaks Mandarin
Changes to the general Franchise Model in China
- Prospect franchise owner should to be a Chinese citizen (Wholly Foreign-Owned Enterprise is usually not considered)
- You will be required from day-one to rent/own premises
- There will be multiple Master Franchisees in the Chinese territory